Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Chernobyl's Kidd of Speed


With the 20 year anniversry of Chernobyl, I figured I'd toss in my 2 cents.

I came across the Kidd of Speed site a few years ago. It has been claimed to be a hoax and I'm sure you can imagine why. The original site is here and you can read Elena's tale of events surrounding the controversy here. Look through the pictures of Ghost Town and the follow up Land of Wolves.

I was stunned when I read and looked through the site for the first time. I was doing research on large scale environmental disasters and this site popped up in one my searches. I didn't really know what to expect but I remember I spent a long time going over the material. If you want a first hand look, you'll get it on Kidd of Speed. It puts anything the MSM has put out about Chernobyl this week to shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home